Select "Front & Rear" to save 11% (a $40 value!) off the regular price! (Pricing above already includes discount.)
Features & Benefits
- Race Ready Sway Bar End Links Designed specially for Polaris RZR XP1000
- Lifetime Warranty on Machined Parts & One Time Free Replacement of Uni-Balls
- Kit Includes Metric 10.9 Military Grade Nuts & Flange Bolts
- Superior rigidity over OEM end links
- Reduces all play in sway bar system
- End Links machined from Billet 7075 Aviation Grade Aluminum
- High Misalignments machined from 17-4 High-Grade Stainless Steel
- Extreme Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Replaceable 5/8'' ID, 1-3/16'' OD PTFE Coated Uniball Spherical Bearings
- Dust Seals Provided
- Hard Anodized Black with laser engraved logo
- Made in the USA
- Free Priority 2-Day Shipping in the Lower 48 States
Fierce Racing Products Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links for Polaris RZR XP1000 are lightweight, rugged. These end links are designed to replace the more flimsy OEM units and provide improved handling.
The center shaft is machined from Billet 7075 Aviation Grade Aluminum and hard anodized black with laser engraved Fierce Offroad logos. Ultra rugged chromoly steel Heim joints offer a long-lasting, maintenance-free connecting point between the trailing arm and sway bar.Unlike our competitors on the market using rod ends, not only is there unnecessary weight but when we tested the uni ball was superior in longevity and simple to rebuild.
FRP-RZR-KIT-LINK — Front & Rear Kit
FRP-RZR-FR-LINK — Front
FRP-RZR-R-LINK — Rear
Lifetime Warranty on machined parts.
One-Time-Free Uni-ball replacement WITHIN FIRST TWO YEARS of purchase (send back your End Links and Fierce will do a One-Time-Free Uni-ball replacement!)
Improve the look and performance of your Polaris RZR with Fierce Racing Products Sway Bar End Links!